Saturday, December 17, 2011

Tartu Match show 17.12.2011



Today Hedera had her last show for this year with a beautiful result.

In the first ring she was together with a Lhasa Apso and Hedera got a red ribbon (in match shows, red is the better one :P)
I was very happy with the way she showed herself, so proud and beautiful! :)
In the next ring where all red ribbon puppies were (there was more than 12 puppies) Hedera was 4th!!!!!!
I'm so proud of her! And again she showed herself very nicely!


And the free time, when not in the ring, she was so calm. Sleeping almost the whole time. :) Well, about the photos... What can I say, seems that we both need some training about how to get Hedera stand beautifully.. :D 


But overall I can say proudly that she is amazing! So calm but then again so active and funny. 
And I sure am hoping that we'll have a awesome year 2012! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment