Sunday, December 11, 2011

Jõulushow 11.12.2011

Today we had a trip to Tallinn where Jõulushow was held. 

Hedera was BOB baby with an amazing critique from the judge! 
I am very happy, since she behaved normally and slept on her blanket for the most of the day. In the ring she also did nicely. I couldn't be happier about that!!

It was really hard to get beautiful pictures since there was a lot of people around the rings and sadly very bad lighting..



And now - after the show browsing thruough the internet I found a photo from the ring! 
Thank you Livia Kask for this beautiful photo!


It's funny to watch this photo because I can see now how much she really has grown!!
I remember her being so cute and tiny but look at her serious face and how big she is already...  It's just amazing how fast they grow. :D





And Hedera also has a new friend - young sloughi Teeba. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment