Thursday, November 10, 2011

23.10. Match Show in Tartu

This was Hederas first time out and she did good.
She had never been in a place with so many dogs before, but she was calm :) At some point Hedera got a bit nervous but I guess you can blame me on it too (I don't even know why I was soo nervous).

She did well in the ring, showed herself nicely and I was very pleased with this.. :)
Sadly we didn't get any placement or anything (the puppy class was huge!!) but we got the most important thing - experience. :))
And also I have to say thank you to Tiia Pihlik, who made these two beautiful pictures of Hedera in the ring :))

Next time for Hedera to be in the showring is at Jõulushow in Tallinn. She'll be almost 6 months old then.. :)





After the show we had a walk with Vera and Merike and their dogs, here's a picture:

Vera and her dogs Teodor, Marisol, Ursula and Djusha, then me, Hedera and Elly and Merike with Carry, Lilly, Missy, Pipi and Safira.

No comments:

Post a Comment